Organisation Strategic Objective
To establish an integrated global enterprise while intensifying our local focus, attracting and engaging best talent to enhance leadership, image and increase per capital consumption to capture profitable growth.
Organisation Core Values
- Safety, Quality and Environment
- Humble confidence
- Team Work
Key Strategic Objectives
- To achieve sales volume growth of at least 10% annually.
- To achieve a return on investment, on net assets and gross profit of 20%.
Structure of Organisation
Overall head of the organisation is the Managing Director. The structure is comprised of various departments. Each department has a head of department and has various sections within it with section heads designated.
- Sales Department- Public Affairs and Communication and Marketing Section, Key Accounts Section, Route to Market and Analysis Section.
- Finance Department- IT Section, Procurement Section, Stores and Supplies Section.
- Operations Department-Logistics Section, Warehouse Section and Workshop/Fleet Management Section.
- Production Department-Technical Section.
- Human Resource and Administration Department
- Quality Department-Laboratory Section, Environment/Safety Section.